As we're coming off of our AMPED Halloween Event this weekend we would love to get some input from you, the families who attended it. Would you mind telling us what you got out of it, what was helpful, and what we could do to be even more helpful? It’s terrifying putting all this online, because the natural tendency is to focus on the negative, and the feedback we got so far is overwhelmingly positive, but at the same time, we want to make this event and the tools we give you to invite your oikos to it gets better and better over time.
Here are very specific questions we need answers to. It would help a great deal to know:
1. Were the promotional pieces helpful in getting the word out to your oikos? Why or why not?
2. Were you confused about anything related to AMPED Halloween?
3. What would have made the experience better?
4. What made the experience good?
5. What do you wish we hadn't done or made available at this event?
6. What do you hope will be there next year that wasn't there this year?
7. Did you like having this event on Halloween or do you wish it had been on another day?
Feel free to add your own questions and of course your own answers. These are the questions we are starting to ask ourselves as we evaluate this year and talk about whether or not to do this again next year.