Here are nine specific rewards kids receive from the ministry of small group leaders:
1. Another significant adult is caring for them and cheering them on.
2. They are encouraged to grow spiritually on their own by someone other than mom/dad.
3. They find support during turbulent times in their life.
4. A caring presence at their sporting events or key activities.
5. Someone who is excited to see them at church.
6. Someone actually notices and misses them when they’re not at church or small group.
7. They can serve as a “neutral adult” who doesn’t freak-out over bad grades.
8. They have a “safe” person to talk to.
9. The small group leader becomes a tender, yet truthful voice when they need a little correcting.
Click here to sign your child up for a small group today!