Birth - Kindergarten
Our Bible story this week was in Genesis 1:9-13. In the beginning, God made the land and plants. Our memory verse for the month is: “…God created the heavens and the earth.” – Genesis 1:1 (NIV)
Purchase some Finger Paint Soap or Bathtub Crayons. Encourage your child to draw trees and flowers, corn stalks and pumpkins—anything that grows from the ground. Make sure and talk about how God made it all! God made everything!
Grades 1 - 6
Our Bible story this week was in John 11:1-4. Jesus raises Lazarus from the dead. Our bottom line: God is doing something big to help me trust Him. Our memory verse for the month is: “And Jesus grew in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man.” – Luke 2:52 (NIV)
1. Read the Bible story together with your family. Look it up in the Bible.
2. Remember the Bible verse for the month and take turns reciting it to each other.
3. Reflect on the following questions and discuss your answers together:
• Ask a kid: How does it make you feel to know that there’s nothing God can’t do?
• Ask a parent: What’s your favorite from the Bible of God doing something impossible?