Birth - Kindergarten
1. God made your child to help and they love doing it. Now, they may not do it just like you would, but they do enjoy helping. Make helping the focus this month and let your child do as much as possible. Praise him for being such a wonderful helper!
2. For more great activities you can do with your children please check out the Parent Cue app for your smartphone and visit OrangeParents.org.
Grades 1 - 6
1. Read the Bible story together with your family. Look it up in the Bible in Acts 2:42-47.
2. Remember the Bible verse for the month and take turns reciting it to each family member: “Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord.” – Psalm 27:14 (NIV)
3. Ask a kid: What is something you want to achieve that is going to take patience?
4. Ask a parent: Tell about a time when your patience was rewarded.
5. Review your child’s God Time card with them and turn it in for a prize this weekend.