Birth - Kindergarten
1. Play a game of Hide and Seek with your child. Talk with your child about how Jesus’ friends didn’t know where He was after He died. They couldn’t see Him. But when His friends saw that He had come back, they were so happy they told everyone—Jesus is alive!
2. For more great activities you can do with your children please check out the Parent Cue app for your smartphone. View this month’s Parent Link Live podcast on www.OrangeParents.org.
Grades 1 - 6
1. READ the Bible story together with your family. Look it up in the Bible (see yesterday's post).
2. REMEMBER the Bible verse for the month and take turns reciting it to each family member (see yesterday's post).
3. REFLECT on the following questions and discuss your answers together:
Ask a kid: For which of God’s promises are you the most thankful that it’s true? Why?
Ask a parent: Why do you know that you CAN believe God, in spite of your doubts?
4. REVIEW your child’s God Time card with them and turn it in for a prize this weekend.
For more great activities check out www.Studio252.tv and the Parent Cue app for your
smartphone. View this month’s Parent Link Live podcast on www.OrangeParents.org.