1. I understood that I needed Christ to take away sin by reading the bible and having an understanding of it. Also my parents were a big part of me understanding Christ.
2. My life before I gave my life to Jesus Christ was honestly really bad. Before, I would disobey my parents and always argued with my dad. I used to "have fun" or party in the wrong way. I did some things to "experiment" or try because I was curious.
HOW AND WHEN AND WHY
3. I received Christ as my Lord and Savior because I knew if I continued what I was doing, I would head down the wrong path. I needed to stop doing whatever I wanted; I needed a positive path to follow. I prayed to God and asked for forgiveness, how I knew we are all sinners, and he is the only Savior I need.
4. My parents and reading the bible helped me understand what to do.
5. Ever since Jesus came into my life I am a more positive person. I am not tempted to do the things I did in the past. He has shown me the right path I should follow in life, and he is the answer. I understand the bible way better and apply it to my life.