1. In a few sentences, write what you led to understand that you need Christ to take away your sin:
I was raised in Christian home which led me to Christ. I have learned to accept him as my lord. Christ had died on the cross to wash away everyone's sins. Christ has washed away my sins but I am a sinner and I will always sin. I try not to sin because I want to live by him.
2. Describe what your life was like before you gave your life to Jesus Christ:
My life was very different and miserable. I won't deny that having accepted Christ has changed my life. I was in a very dark place and so I began going to church, and learning about Jesus Christ.
3. Tell us how when and why(specific details) you received Christ as your Lord and Savior. Explain it in such a way that a non-Christian would understand how to become a Christian.
I was in dark place before I received Christ as my savior. He has set me free.
4. Who helped you understand what to do?
The people who helped me understand what to do was a close friend and his mother. She showed me what to do if I needed any help, she showed me were to go if I needed any answers and she took me to church.
5. In a few sentences, explain how your life is different now that Jesus is in it?
Now that Jesus is in my life my life has changed in so many ways, whenever I need someone to talk to he will always be there to listen. I have realized that he has a plan for everybody, even you. I don't know what it is but i know its good. I believe Jesus saves, I would know that because he helped me, he saved me, he showed me the way to a better future.
6. Make sure you have a clear and concise closing sentence that you can memorize to tell others.
I was in a dark time for a long time and i didn't know what to do. Most of my life i was in pain wondering if all of the things happening were meant to be, and it turns out it was meant to be because I was taught about Jesus and how he made every thing happens for a reason.